TITLE: ENZO ZEN SNAIL
• Available in 3 sizes
• Limited Edition Giclée Print
• Edition of 250
• Signed and Numbered by the artist
• Signed Certificate of Authentication
• Made in Belfast, Northern Ireland
ABOUT ENZO ZEN SNAIL
After seeing a drawing of an Enzo with cherry blossom flower's I had to merge these ideas together. Cherry blossoms are a symbolic flower of the spring, a time of renewal and the fleeting nature of life.
Throughout Japan, the Cherry, or 'Sakura' tree is representative of good fortune, new beginnings and revival. ... It's because of this that the Cherry Tree not only represents beauty and innocent pleasures, it also teaches us to appreciate the brief time we share together with our loved ones which is so poignant and relates to everyone.
Ensō is a Japanese word meaning “circle”.
The Ensō Circle of zen symbolises enlightenment.
They say people who draw the ensō circle have a desire to express a complete and fulfilled personal state, where everything and nothing exists simultaneously in the present moment.
This print can be framed in a custom made white painted wooden frame.
There are silver and black coloured frames available, please write your preference
in the 'Special Instructions' section at checkout or contact us to discuss more framing options. Orders are usually fulfilled within a week and if needed faster, please contact the gallery.
Small - Unframed 350mm x 350mm
Framed in White - 540mm High x 520mm Wide
Medium - Unframed 450mm x 450mm
Framed in White - 640mm High x 620mm Wide
Large - Unframed 600mm x 600mm
Framed in White - 800mm High x 770mm Wide
• Framed pieces can be ordered and collected from Dawn Crothers Gallery and Studios in Belfast on a Saturday or by appointment during the week.
(Select in 'Pick Up' at checkout )
• Shipping option also available
• We can also offer a hanging service (extra cost) Contact us for more details.